Dr. Caroline Carpenter
"This program is student-friendly. I would recommend it to any nurse wanting to advance their career."
- DNP — Frontier Nursing University, 2018
- MSN, APRN, FNP-C — Grambling State University, 2009
- BSN — University of Louisiana Monroe, 2006
- B.S. in Biology — University of Louisiana Monroe, 2003
- Currently working as a NP at a rural health clinic.
- Previously worked as an RN then NP for Dr. Terry King, Pediatric Cardiologist.
- Presented my DNP project at the local, state, and national level.
Links to share?
In which online program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
- NURS 5008: Advanced Pharmacology
Why did you start teaching?
I started teaching to have a flexible schedule for my family.
What advice would you give to those considering the online MSN program?
This program is student-friendly. I would recommend it to any nurse wanting to advance their career.
What qualities make someone particularly successful in nursing?
Flexibility, organization, and willingness to adapt to the ever-changing online learning environment.
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
"Now, Discover Your Strengths" by Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D.
Tell us something interesting about yourself that your students might not know about you.
I am a beekeeper and enjoy hunting, fishing, and camping with my family.