Dr. Sandy Kay Bailey
Coordinator of RN to BSN and MSN Degree Programs
"Make sure to set aside time to read the necessary information to formulate a response."
- DNP — American Sentinel University, 2018
- MSN — Northwestern State University, 2015
- BSN — University of Louisiana at Monroe, 2005
- Wound Care Certification
In which online programs do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
- NURS 5014: Personnel and Organizational Management I
- NURS 5024: Personnel and Organizational Management II
- NURS 2020: Professional Nursing Concepts
What do students learn in your classes? What is the expected outcome?
Personnel management, Bridge course to the BSN program
What advice would you give to those considering the online nursing programs?
Make sure to set aside time to read the necessary information to formulate a response. Do not worry about the housework, it will be there when you graduate.
What qualities make someone particularly successful in nursing?
What do you think is the biggest challenge that nurses face today?
Incivility in the work environment.
Why did you start teaching?
To help others.